For cutting and shaping sandstone and concrete. Unique segment design for faster cooling and better dry cutting performance.
Diamond inserts to resist blade jamming and premature wear. M14 thread suits popular grinders.
FLUSH CUT DIAMOND BLADE SAFETY WARNING
Flush cut diamond blades must be used with extreme care and caution.
They are for experienced users only.
THIS MUST BE CHECKED BEFORE EACH USE, AND DURING EXTENDED PERIODS OF USE:
● Blade is securely fastened to spindle.
● Blade guards are in place, and the operator and operating environment is safe and compliant with all safety regulations and precautions
● Countersunk screws are tight, and not damaged or worn
● Blade flange is not worn or damaged
● Blade runs true, with no vibration
If you have any doubts, or the blade is damaged in any way DO NOT USE.
If you are unsure please contact Nic Hoskin on 0417 466 505, text me a photo of the blade or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
If dry cutting, ensure proper dust control and PPE.
SAFETY WARNING: Only use dry on materials that are safe to be worked dry. Contact the material supplier to confirm suitability and check safety data sheets on the material. Always use appropriate PPE when working dry and ensure appropriate dust control measures are in place.