Lithofin WAX-OFF is a versatile, ready-to-use cleaner based
on a highly active combination of solvents and cleaning
Density: approx. 0,85 g/cm³
Appearance: liquid, clear
Odour: aromatic, orange-like
Flash Point: approx. 46°C
Solubility in Water: emulsifiable
Lithofin WAX-OFF dissolves organic dirt such as wax, oil,
grease, tar, fresh paint, sealants, care product residues, etc.
and allows them to be removed with water.
Field of Use
For removing oily and greasy dirt deposits from solvent
resistant surfaces such as natural and concrete stone,
ceramics, clay and quarry tiles, concrete, etc. Suitable for
indoor and outdoor use. Also suitable for removing elastic
Directions for Use
Apply Lithofin WAX-OFF undiluted to the dry surface and
distribute evenly. Work in small controlled sections. Allow
the product to work for 5 to 20 minutes, brushing
occasionally. Do not allow to dry. When all deposits are
dissolved, add some water, brush and remove the solution
from the surface. On large surfaces use a squeegee or
a wet and dry vac. Always rinse well with clear water.
In case of stubborn deposits, repeat this procedure
when the surface has dried.
Please Note: the surface temperature must not exceed
25°C. Switch off under floor heating. Solvent sensitive
surfaces such as rubber, paint, varnish, linoleum, asphalt,
some plastics, etc. must be protected against splashes.
Always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
Advice: in case of deep oil stains on natural and artificial
stone, we recommend Lithofin OIL-EX.
Coverage: approx. 7 to 15m² depending on type and
stubbornness of the deposits.
Keep cool, closed and dry.
Shelf life of up to 4 years.
Surfactants are biologically degradable in accordance
with EU-regulations. Free of chlorinated hydrocarbons.
Disposal: Containers are made of environmentally friendly
tin plate. Clean containers can be recycled through
Ingredients: anionic surfactants (<10%); naphtha
hydrodesulphurized heavy (10% to 30%); solvent naphtha
light arom. (>60%); auxiliary agents.
Labeling according to VO(EG) Nr.1272/2008(CLP):
Flammable. Irritating to eyes and respiratory system. Toxic
to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects
in the aquatic environment. Harmful: may cause lung
damage if swallowed. Repeated exposure may cause skin
dryness or cracking. Vapours may cause drowsiness and
dizziness. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not breathe
vapour. Avoid contact with skin. If swallowed, do not induce
vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show this
container or label.
Additional information is listed on the Material Safety Data
ADR 2015: Labeling for transport
Unit Label Notes on freight papers
a, b LQ none, due to limited quantities
c 3, UN1993 flammable liquid n.o.s. (turpentine
substitute), 3, UN1993, III
a) 1 litre bottle with child-proof cap (12 per box)
b) 5 litre canister (4 per box)
c) 10 litre canister (2 per box)
Please note: information about environmental protection and safety applies to
the (concentrated) product as delivered. When the product is diluted, these
properties may change.
This information should be considered to be informal and non-binding.
The products must be used according to local conditions and materials.
Always test the product in an inconspicuous area. (AUS/NZ2.16gps/6.15)