DIAMACH Seam Setter
- Achieve the finest seams for professional countertop installers
- Two 150mm hand pump vacuum suction cups for reliable hold
- Two fine-tuned adjustable knobs for precise levelling
- A fine-tuned adjustable knob for seam joining or opening
- Made with long-lasting stainless steel components and aluminium tightening handles
How to use a Seam Setter
1: Place the fixed (left) suction cup on the left slab. Place the movable (right) suction cup on the right slab.
2: Pump the plunger until the suction cup attaches completely.
3: To join the seam, turn the side knob counter clockwise until you are satisfied with a seamless appearance.
4: To level the slabs, make sure one of the blue head under the top knob is on the higher side of the seam and turn the top knob clockwise until the slabs are leveled. Usually you only need to use one top knob to level. Use two when there are any expanding needs.
5: Lift the rubber tab on the edge of the suction cup to release the suction after seam has been completed.