For shaping and flush cutting stone. Thicker centre so can be used for both cutting and grinding. Very popular with sculptors. Laser Welded. Designed for dry cutting. M14 thread suits
popular angle grinders
FLUSH CUT DIAMOND BLADE SAFETY WARNING
Flush cut diamond blades must be used with extreme care and caution.
They are for experienced users only.
THIS MUST BE CHECKED BEFORE EACH USE, AND DURING EXTENDED PERIODS OF USE:
● Blade is securely fastened to spindle.
● Blade guards are in place, and the operator and operating environment is safe and compliant with all safety regulations and precautions
● Countersunk screws are tight, and not damaged or worn
● Blade flange is not worn or damaged
● Blade runs true, with no vibration
If you have any doubts, or the blade is damaged in any way DO NOT USE.
If you are unsure please contact Nic Hoskin on 0417 466 505, text me a photo of the blade or email it to email@example.com
If dry cutting, ensure proper dust control and PPE.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very versatile blade. I use them a lot.
really good and quick blade to cut and level rough stone, easy to use, a winner!